Making the Booking
- In order to book our services we do require an email to confirm you wish to proceed. We will then email over confirmation and an invoice for your booking fee.
- Please check the details on your invoice and ensure you have read through our Terms and Conditions.
- Once the invoice is paid your booking will be confirmed and details of your online account will be emailed to you.
- We will hold your date for 24 hours in order for you to make your booking fee payment.
- All our payments are made via Bank Transfer. Should you wish to pay via Credit/Debit Card or PayPal please contact us. Please note we do not accept payment by Cheque or Cash
- The cost of your disco and required deposit is as indicated on the booking invoice and is non negotiable.
- The balance is due no later than 14 days prior to your event and payments are made via your online account.
- Failure to pay any invoice from us on time will result either in the cancellation of your booking or late payment charges equivalent to interest on the late payment which shall be calculated on a daily basis at a rate of 5% over our bank’s lending rate from the date the payment was originally due until the date of actual payment. We may also instruct a debt collection agency or solicitor to collect payment (including any interest and/or late payment charges) on our behalf. In such circumstances you will be liable to pay an additional sum to us which will not exceed the reasonable costs that we may incur to pay the debt collection agency or solicitor who will add the sum to your outstanding debt on our behalf.
- Should you need to cancel your booking for any reason, this must be in writing either by post or email. We do not accept cancellations by telephone and any cancellation not made in writing will result in us still requiring full payment. Upon cancelling we will acknowledge the cancellation and remove your online account.
- The following fees shall be payable by the Client in the event of cancellation:
- Deposits paid are non refundable under any circumstance
- Cancellations occurring over 6 months of the date booked will incur no further fees
- Cancellations occurring between 3 months and 6 months of the date booked you will be liable for 50% of the full payment
- Cancellations within 3 months of the date booked you will be liable for 100% of the full payment.
Changes to your booking
- Any changes you require must be made to ourselves in writing. Where additional fees may be charged we will let you know the costs and payment should be made in the usual way.
- Changes on the day will be fulfilled as far as possible, however any additional fees must be met in cash on the day.
- Any Extra time performed will result in a fee of £40 per half hour which must be paid in cash on the date. We reserve the right to refuse to play any extra time.
Planning your wedding
- An online account is provided for you to to provide us with the details we require for your wedding together with any song choices.
- We insist that all information, and song choices are made via your online account not by email or telephone. Do feel free to contact us anytime with queries however.
- Your song requests are limited to an amount which will also allow for requests on the night together with allowing time for first dance, cake cutting and also any evening food.
- All information from yourself is required no later that 14 days prior to your wedding. Any changes after this time cannot be guaranteed.
Use of our Equipment
- Our equipment is for the use if the DJ only. Any third party wishing to use our equipment must contact us prior to the date and any fees paid within 14 days.
- We will allow use of a microphone for speeches. We will not however tolerate any bad language or anything that may put our equipment at risk
- Any damage to our equipment as a result of negligence by yourselves, any member of your party, or third party will result in an invoice being sent for the market value of replacement of the damaged equipment, along with any hire charges incurred whilst a replacement is sought. This invoice must be paid within 7 days.
- Unless booked prior, karaoke facilities will not be available in any form.
- We reserve the right to refuse any persons permission to use our equipment.
- Copies of and/or original Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) and Public Liability Insurance (PLI) certificates will be supplied to your venue free of charge. Should your venue require these please contact us so we can make arrangements with the venue.
Photography and Video
- We may take digital photographs and/or video throughout your event for use on our website and further advertisements. Should you not wish any photographs and/or video to be taken, please inform us in writing prior to the event.
- In the unlikely event of a complaint this should be raised firstly with the DJ performing.
- Should the solution prove inadequate please inform us within 7 days of your event via email and we will send a copy of our complaints procedure.
- Should you wish to view our complaints procedure at anytime please contact us and this will be sent over to you.
- We operate a zero tolerance policy regarding abuse of staff, whether verbal or physical, actual or implied. In the event of any actual or threatened abuse, the DJ will turn the music down, and request that the matter is dealt with. The music will be left turned down for up to 10 minutes, and if the problem is not dealt with in that time, the DJ has the right to refuse to play on, and may pack up and leave. In such circumstances the full fee is still payable, and any damages or loss will be reclaimed from yourselves.
- Food and beverage supplies are not required unless our performance is over 5 hours duration where we would need food and soft drinks (a sandwich will suffice).
- We will not be responsible for any reduction in service or standards of service as a result of timing issues or constraints placed by yourself, venue or third party service provider.
- Adequate safe and accessible car parking must be provided and any charges met by yourselves.